Список форумов
СЛАВЯНСКАЯ АНТРОПОЛОГИЯ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Serbians

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Anthropology & Genetics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
serb

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 6:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Serbians Ответить с цитатой

http://slavanthro.mybb3.ru/viewtopic.php?t=849&highlight=%F1%E5%F0%E1%FB

What the fuck is wrong with you people??? Serbians not white serbians are albanians are you fucking retards on this site?? what do you think russians are "nordics" LOL oh and ps to swedish husquvarna dude please try a swedish nationalist forum and see what they think of russians i think you'll be err "pleasently" suprised
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
SteyrAUG

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 2:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lol such a typical Serbian hot head...........
Serbs are genetically in between Turks & Poles, what's the problem?
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 4:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello, Inquring mind. Смеется
serb

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rayder писал(а):

Serbs being called albanians is one thing but being called a fat pig of a gipsy damn that takes a new low you god damn fucker
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 5:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

serb писал(а):
Rayder писал(а):

Serbs being called albanians is one thing but being called a fat pig of a gipsy damn that takes a new low you god damn fucker

Blah blah blah blah. LOL
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

SteyrAUG писал(а):
Lol such a typical Serbian hot head...........
Serbs are genetically in between Turks & Poles, what's the problem?

Serbian aren't genetically similiar to Poles or neither Turk. Serbian are genetically similiar to Croatian, Albanian, Macedonian and other South Slav.
Poles are AR1AN. Смеется
дыня
Постоянный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 27, 2011 11:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

батхёрт ололо
SteyrAUG

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 6:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Poles are not Aryan. Yamna culture is Aryan. Yamna people are dead and gone, modern Ukrainians came from the forests north of the Dnepr, not from the steppes.

That's why many people pretend Corded ware culture is P-I-E, but deep down they know this is not true, because Corded ware horizon was to cold for a population boom... So Poles can pretend, but in the end, cossacks are the real Aryans.
дыня
Постоянный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 1:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

но мы-то знаем..
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 2:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

SteyrAUG писал(а):
Poles are not Aryan. Yamna culture is Aryan. Yamna people are dead and gone, modern Ukrainians came from the forests north of the Dnepr, not from the steppes.

That's why many people pretend Corded ware culture is P-I-E, but deep down they know this is not true, because Corded ware horizon was to cold for a population boom... So Poles can pretend, but in the end, cossacks are the real Aryans.

Looks like someone who is an anti-Polish here. Смеется
I'm sorry to say it but Poles have higher percent of R1A. From my experience, Ukrainian are more darker and strange looking than Poles. Very Happy
SteyrAUG

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rayder писал(а):
SteyrAUG писал(а):

Looks like someone who is an anti-Polish here. Смеется
I'm sorry to say it but Poles have higher percent of R1A. From my experience, Ukrainian are more darker and strange looking than Poles. Very Happy

R1a doesn't mean shit. 50% of Poles had r1a, but 100% of Aryans/Andronovans had it. Polish R1a is probably because of founder effect anyways.
BerSerk
Постоянный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Holy shit...
narcis_noch(ein)mal

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 01, 2011 4:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Its allright we are used to being verbally abused, (I think that nickname "serb" is not serbian man but some mongril some gypsy). However I think Serbs who are nordic and baltic are better than Poles because we have better culture and older culture --- when has any Pole been good at "white sport" tennis, or soccer or waterpolo or basketball. Serbs rule these sports and sport shows which country nation is better.

There are millions of Serbs all over world who really don't go into egotistical fighting over forums about who is more aryan. Our problem is like Russian that we are of another faith so all the catholics spit on us and so on. However we have non-aryans in our country and aryans. And aryans are definatelly the best in world like russian cause we have culture and state far more advanced than most.We just don't boast about it. Our scientists are the best in the world and today we wouldn't have tv, computer, power anythiong without Tesla Serbian scientist. What more can you say. It is easy to spit on those who dont read your posts cause Serbs usually have more important things to do like raise their kids to respect other nations and religions
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 01, 2011 1:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

narcis_noch(ein)mal писал(а):
Its allright we are used to being verbally abused, (I think that nickname "serb" is not serbian man but some mongril some gypsy). However I think Serbs who are nordic and baltic are better than Poles because we have better culture and older culture --- when has any Pole been good at "white sport" tennis, or soccer or waterpolo or basketball. Serbs rule these sports and sport shows which country nation is better.

There are millions of Serbs all over world who really don't go into egotistical fighting over forums about who is more aryan. Our problem is like Russian that we are of another faith so all the catholics spit on us and so on. However we have non-aryans in our country and aryans. And aryans are definatelly the best in world like russian cause we have culture and state far more advanced than most.We just don't boast about it. Our scientists are the best in the world and today we wouldn't have tv, computer, power anythiong without Tesla Serbian scientist. What more can you say. It is easy to spit on those who dont read your posts cause Serbs usually have more important things to do like raise their kids to respect other nations and religions

Lol, what ? What it got to do with Pole ? This thread is about Serbian.
Svetozar

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 01, 2011 10:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rayder писал(а):

Serb is not me. Im InquiringMind
дыня
Постоянный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 01, 2011 11:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Svetozar писал(а):
Serb is not me

no doubt
Rayder

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 01, 2011 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Svetozar писал(а):
Rayder писал(а):

Serb is not me. Im InquiringMind

*cough*Yeah right...... LOL
Aniketos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 28, 2011 11:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Stupid discussion about who is Aryan and who is not. Last time I checked the DNA marker of high caste Indians and Iranians is mostly R1a which is very common in Slavs and many other Europeans. And those are the people that called themselves Aryans in their sacred texts, so we can conclude that to a sertain degree most Europeans have Aryan ancestry.

Hair and eye color have little to do with R1a. Other genetic markers are controlling those so please rethink all this nordicism...
narcis_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 17, 2011 6:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its more than stupid.......lets not get political....
To be honest there are really all kinds of Serbs....but must say the average serb guy is just top shit nobody can deny that. I feel like that even though I was raised in Croatia in the spirit of Hitler Jugende
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Anthropology & Genetics Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: