Список форумов
СЛАВЯНСКАЯ АНТРОПОЛОГИЯ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

This sub-forum

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Anthropology & Genetics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
narcis

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 12, 2011 12:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: This sub-forum Ответить с цитатой

This part of forum should be discussion about slavic life form as mentioned in title and not mongrils (white-black mixturtes and similar) asking wether they are aryan.

What are your ideas of pan-slavic movement comming to life uniting Bulgaria, Ukraina, Belarus, Russia, Check Serbia, BiH, Makedonija, Croatia,Poland, Slovak, and possibly Hungarian and Romanian countries aS WELL as Baltik states not to forget -- ofcourse only racial types or something this is kindof happening but what are the likely political consequences, something good or comming back to past which everyone wants to forget.. maybe nation states is the best outcome of any changes or is UNION better and economically and racially superior -- more money or less money and higher GDP and better life standard or lower.....

etc...
pozzz BS
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Svetozar

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 12, 2011 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nation States are ok, but there has to be some kinde of cooperation in this world because most nations cant survive autark. Even US is dependent on Foreing Countries. You talk about the former territories of the Warsaw Pact...i think it cant work because some countries wouldnt want it. From my perspective/location im for a NorthWestWestCentral European Union like it was in the past. Germany,Austria,Benelux,Dutch maybe Slovenia...basically the countries who are rich and pay into EU budget...it will improve my life situation HAHAHA

Slavic Unions sounds ok but i guess some countries wouldnt want it, so maybe its better a orthodox slavic union+greece+armenia?

Btw: Im a white-brown mixture not a white-black mixture, black are niggers, i have nothing to do with niggers
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Anthropology & Genetics Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: